HOW TO REFUSE TO ACCEPT THE HUSTLE AND INVITE FLOW
One word I don’t buy into when it comes to growing a business? HUSTLE.
In spite of the logical thinking that says: “The more you hustle, the faster you get there…”
And also in spite of my tendency to hustle like one crazy woman.
I don’t buy into it. Not anymore.
Because when I did, I crashed, burned and ended up in bed for a month.
And my business wasn’t smiling either.
BUT IT`S SMILING NOW
Because I swapped “hustle philosophy” for “inspired action” philosophy.
I’m not claiming to always get it right (I am still working on it!) But when I do? The difference is enormous.
And so does your bank account.
It’s called alignment 🙂
7 STEPS TO CREATE A QUEUE OF SOUL, HIGH-END CLIENTS...
HOW TO GO FROM ALWAYS HUSTLING TO FOLLOWING YOUR INTUITION AND TAKING INSPIRED ACTION?
- I no longer switch on my iPhone and computer first thing in the morning. Instead, I attend to my vibration first – by practising gratitude, connecting with my desires, playing with my baby, stroking our cat… you name it.
- I no longer make a ‘to do list’ my priority. Instead, getting my happy on is the first task to achieve.
- My daily to-do list is super short. I prioritize 1-3 items that will make the most difference (this is sometimes very challenging, I admit, but it’s worth it) and commit to completing those. The rest? They go on “the Universe” part of the to-do list. I ask for support in these tasks, offloading the burden, so to speak. And I often enjoy seeing how the “Universe’s” to do list is simply ‘getting done.’ (Don’t ask me how this works, ha ha!)
- I release the doubts & fears as they appear. Because if I don’t, I am literally closing the doors to the flow of inspiration. Fearful thinking overtakes instead. And that is never cool. So? I welcome those fears and doubts to surface. I acknowledge them for what they are (fear: false evidence appearing real). And I say: “Thank you. I see you, and I acknowledge you. And I release you.”
- I connect with my desires daily. I ‘tune’ into them, simply imagining what it would feel like to be experiencing all that I want right now (not in the future). After that, I ask myself: “What’s my part in this today?” And I listen. I listen to that piece of inspiration. If it doesn’t come straight away, it ‘pops up’ throughout the day. Listening is the key. Because the more we do it, the more that inspiration flows.
And these are only a few ways how you can refuse to accept the hustle and invite flow
OH, AND ACTING ON THAT INSPIRATION. THAT`S A GIVEN.
Looking at your fast-expanding list of amazing clients will confirm it for you! 🙂